Who is Responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MASTAKAS MARIOS (STUDIOS MARIOS). with Tax ID Code no. 113706768 and with registered offices at KAMARI GR 84700, Santorini, pursuant to the provisions of applicable Greek and European law with regard to data protection, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), informs the User that it is responsible for the personal data collected via this website, by telephone or by any of our paper forms obtained as a result of your stay at our Hotel or the use of services offered by this hotel, as well as those arising from your browsing and consumption habits.
For what purposes do we process the personal data of interested parties and what is the legitimacy of such data processing?
In response to requests, complaints or claims made by interested parties themselves, STUDIOS MARIOS will use their personal data in order to:
• Provide information that interested parties may request about our products and services. STUDIOS MARIOS will only keep the data of interested parties for this purpose if it is necessary in order to provide the information requested.
• Manage and respond to possible inquiries, complaints and claims made via any method, electronic included, STUDIOS MARIOS will only keep the individual’s personal information for this purpose while the response to their filed inquiry, complaint or claim is being processed and responded to, unless any liability arises from it, in which case this information will be preserved while the liability remains enforceable.
The legitimising basis for the following uses will be the provision of products or services contracted by interested parties or the application of relevant pre-contractual measures:
• Managing any reservation made by an interested party using any of the channels provided for this purpose. STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data of the interested party for this purpose for as long as any kind of liability could ensue from the services contracted by the interested party.
• Proceeding with the collection of the corresponding sums when a reservation has been cancelled outside the deadlines established for such purposes, as the case may be.
For this purpose, STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the credit card information provided during the booking process until the payment of the relevant sum has been concluded.
• Managing customers' stay, as well as providing the services requested by them during their stay, which includes but is not limited to the preparation of the stay and attending to the requests relating to it. For this purpose, we may request information such as the ages of junior guests in order to make a cot available in the room, should it be required, or information concerning the health of guests which may be necessary in order to manage their stay suitably and to prepare menus adapted to their needs. This purpose also includes invoicing and charging for the services consumed.
STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data for the stated purposes for as long as any kind of liability could ensue from the provision of services contracted by the interested party.
• Managing the services contracted by interested parties who are not guests of our hotel but who have contracted any of our services, which include but are not limited to attending to the requests made during the contracted service, as well as invoicing and charging for the services consumed. STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data for the stated purposes for as long as any kind of liability could ensue from the provision of services contracted by the interested party.
• Sending, by any channel, promotional and marketing communications relating to our own products and services similar to those contracted by the interested parties. In order to ensure that these marketing communications comply with your preferences and are of interest to you, we will create a marketing profile paying attention to the information provided by them, as well as information obtained as a consequence of their stay at one of our Hotels and/or use of our services. STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data provided by the interested party to send the aforementioned marketing emails, provided that the latter does not withdraw their consent.
On the basis of the consent granted by the interested party, STUDIOS MARIOS will use the personal data in order to:
• Pass it on to third parties who are our advertising partners: in other words, companies which allow us to show advertising about the products and services of STUDIOS MARIOS adapted to your preferences, when you visit other websites or use the various social networking sites. STUDIOS MARIOS. will keep the information for said purpose as long as the interested party does not revoke the consent it had granted.
• Manage and optimize the Website to maintain the security and integrity of the Website. In order to do so, and as long as the interested party accepts our cookies policy,STUDIOS MARIOS will be able to make use of the IP address from which they connect, as well as any browsing data. STUDIOS MARIOS. will keep the information for said purpose as long as the interested party does not revoke the consent they had granted.
Based on our own legitimate interests, STUDIOS MARIOS. will make use of the personal data of interested parties in order to:
• Measure statistics about the reasons for our customers' visits. In order to do so, we will only ask the reason for making the reservation. Our legitimate interest in such processing stems from the desire to improve our commercial offerings.
STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data for the stated purposes while the results arising from the statistical analysis are evaluated.
• Carry out statistical studies and analyses of our customers, for which purpose we will create a marketing profile based on browsing and consumption habits and preferences shown during the stay at our hotel and/or the use of our services by the interested party themselves. Our legitimate interest in such processing stems from the desire to improve our commercial offerings and to gain better knowledge of and continuing improvement to our business.
STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data for the stated purposes while the results arising from the statistical studies and analysis are being evaluated.
• Carry out market surveys and studies in order to find out about the preferences of our customers with regard to our products and services. It is the legitimate interest of STUDIOS MARIOS to improve our commercial offerings and the experience of our customers.
STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data for the stated purposes while the results arising from the market surveys and studies are evaluated.
STUDIOS MARIOS will keep the data for the stated purpose while the corresponding administrative and IT processes are being carried out.
In order to fulfil our legal obligations STUDIOS MARIOS may pass the information of interested parties on to:
Any government bodies or agencies as required by law.
• Any security agency that requires it.
What rights do interested parties have?
All interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, blocking, erasure and objection, as well as their right to the portability of their data and not to be the object of automated decisions, by sending a request to: STUDIOS MARIOS 84700, Santorini, or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of their identity document.
In the same way, interested parties may revoke any consent given whenever they wish, by contacting STUDIOS MARIOS at the address or email address previously indicated, or by modifying the settings of their device, if the data processing for which they wish to withdraw consent was made by means of cookies.